Monday, October 19, 2009

It's sequin time!

I'm in Vegas again! Vegas makes me think of bright lights, glitz and glamour! While I had some down time I got a little inspired to put together this collage. I knew where to find all of these clothes! I went directly to forever21.com. I love this store. You can find anything and everything to complete your wardrobe. Browsing through this website makes my shopping tendencies come back into full effect! As I was putting these gorgeous pieces together I felt like something
was missing! I started to think about what girl(besides myself) would wear this outfit? Ding ding! Kerry Washington! I love everything she wears. Kudos to her stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Whats on your mind?
I respond to all comments.
P.S. Do not forget to follow my blog! ;-)