Thursday, December 23, 2010

Inspired! Military Jacket in San Fran

There is my interpetation of the Military Jacket I saw in my previous post.
That is my friend Daniela. Very stylish I might add! I love military jackets. They are so functionally and utilitarian with the many pockets and compartments to store necessities. Like makeup, cell phone, weapons...! JK guys kinda not really. Hey you have to perpared living in the city or urban areas. With this outifit I wore a black beret skinny jeans and scraf are from Forever 21,  The mustard color purse is an older purchase form JcPenney's, the black leather wedge boots are from Cathy Jean and the Military Jacket is from H&M.  This is one of my favorite outfits! I really need to go through my closet again. I did sweep of all my old unworn clothes. I might do it again. There are a lot of things I just no longer wear. Maybe I should do a ebay store. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like your post.Thanks for sharing this blog.will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks!

    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! Whats on your mind?
I respond to all comments.
P.S. Do not forget to follow my blog! ;-)