Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tissue Tee


Yes finally I've found affordable tissue tees no where else but one of my favorite stores: Target! I saw this in the store the other day and was so happy. They are apart of the Mossimo line at Target. I haven't purchased any of them yet. I' hoping that they will go on sell or clearance. Because I want to get about three of them in each color. Two in white. Because white gets dingy so quick. Plus since I love this type of fabric. I will be wearing these to death or until they become dingy pajamas! Oh! They are only $9.99. What a steal! Just a quick note for you that are looking for a higher end line of tissue tees. J. Crew has a collection of tissue tees and cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Whats on your mind?
I respond to all comments.
P.S. Do not forget to follow my blog! ;-)