Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Staying Classy at Lavo in Vegas baby!

"Yes I went to Vegas again!" Its one of my favorite places to go!
 It was sort of a last minute trip kind of! But needless to say I fought the logic and went anyway! I had a great time with my girlfriends. I also had to fight the urge to fall into the skimpy ultra crazy Vegas fashion that circles every club like vultures over a carcass. This was one of the quick go to outfits I picked out. Luckily these items caught my eye when I had to make a return at Forever 21. This whole outfit is under $100 bucks. I wanted to wear nothing but one pieces on my Vegas trip but this skirt caught my eye. I wish they had a dress made out of this print. I love it! The skirt really reminded me of XS nightclub at the Wynn in Las Vegas. I've been there once before and its amazing! But I wore this outfit at Lavo at The Palazzo.

Necklaces-H&M-$3.50
Tank Top-Forever 21-$4.50
Rose Belt-Wet Seal-$9.99
Skirt-Forever 21-$11.50



                                                                                                                                                                                              






1 comment:

  1. Ahh i love Vegas! hope you had a great time :)
    I use a Canon xsi... well my boyfriend does.. he takes all the photos :)

    xoxo,
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! Whats on your mind?
I respond to all comments.
P.S. Do not forget to follow my blog! ;-)