Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can I please get a plate of Inspiration?

I'm definitely need some inspiration in my life right now when it comes to fashion. I've haven't felt this uninspired in a long time. Every magazine that I look into has the same old boring stuff. Maybe because its spring fashion mayhem. Everything pastel, pretty and feminine but I'm not feeling it. Or maybe I need to look a little deeper. But I need some inspiration for some fabulous new outfits. All my go to sites and mags have the same stuff. I need color, patterns, worn, torn, fabulous, fierce inspiration. And yes I found it in Essense magazine. They had great outfits in the magazine. I mostly love essence because of there articles not so much for the fashion but this month I was diggin what they dished out. Check it out below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! Whats on your mind?
I respond to all comments.
P.S. Do not forget to follow my blog! ;-)